top of page

Groupe de Energie Sport Danse

Public·6 membres

Kansas City Chiefs vs. Las Vegas Raiders live online 26.11.2023 Live Sport

9 hours ago — NFL event Las Vegas Raiders - Kansas City Chiefs live. Scores, stats and comments in real time.

Chiefs vs Raiders Odds, Betting Trends, and Line Movements Chiefs @ Raiders Betting Trends ; Las Vegas Raiders 270 Raiders. Open · Consensus ; KC -10.5 · KC -9.5 ; o44.5 · o43.5 ... If O’Connell can avoid the turnovers and move the chains, the Raiders could stay in this game. Chiefs vs Raiders Best Bet The Chiefs have bounced back well this season following losses, defeating the Jaguars by eight and the Dolphins by a touchdown after its first two losses. Those are two likely playoff teams they’ve defeated following losses, and I think Kansas City will follow suit this week against Las Vegas. The Chiefs are favored by -9 in our NFL betting lines, which is a big number against a defense that’s playing well, but I think the Kansas City offense will right the ship after a disappointing finish last week and cover the spread thanks to a higher point total than the Raiders have allowed in weeks. This spot could prove to be one of the best football bets this week Predicted Score: Kansas City Chiefs 28, Las Vegas Raiders 14 NFL Pick: Kansas City Chiefs -9 Chiefs vs Raiders Total The current projected total on our NFL odds for this game is set at 42½, and while I think the Chiefs can put up the points to help cover this total, I’m not sold on them going wild and putting up 30-plus points with ease. Chiefs vs Raiders Live Stream: How to Watch Online Feb 6, 2023 — The Kansas City Chiefs (13-3) and Las Vegas Raiders (6-10) meet in an AFC West rivalry showdown on Saturday, January 7. Kansas City Chiefs at Las Vegas Raiders odds, picks and 11 hours ago — The Kansas City Chiefs (7-3) and Las Vegas Raiders (5-6) battle Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 4:25 p.m. ET (CBS). Raiders vs. Chiefs (Dec 25, 2023) Live Score Live coverage of the Las Vegas Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs NFL game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. The Raiders offense will remain a looming concern for now, and I’m not sold on it enough to take the over here and would prefer to avoid this spot. If I had to make a pick, I’d lean toward the over, but you could also tease the total up to 49½ and take the under while grabbing the Chiefs at -2. NFL Pick:7-point teaser on Chiefs -2 and under 49½ points. Chiefs vs Raiders Betting Lines Chiefs vs Raiders Game Information Game: Chiefs (7-3) vs Raiders (5-6) Date/Time: Sunday, Nov 26, 4:25 p. How to Watch KC Chiefs vs. Las Vegas Raiders: NFL Week 16 hours ago — Here are the best ways to follow, bet on, listen to and stream the KC Chiefs as they face the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 12. Las Vegas Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs - NewsBreak 9 hours ago — andPrivacy Policy. CBS Sports. Las Vegas Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs: How to watch online, live stream info, start time, TV channel. 3 ... Las Vegas Raiders Radio & Live Play-by-Play | SiriusXMListen to Raiders Radio on SiriusXM SiriusXM brings you Las Vegas Raiders football. Listen to every Raiders game either on the radio or on the SiriusXM app. Tune in to hometown play-by-play for every snap of Raiders action. How to Listen to Las Vegas Raiders Games with SiriusXM Listen to Raiders football whether you're driving, using your phone, or relaxing at home with smart speakers and TVs. See if your specific home device is compatible. If you need assistance downloading the SiriusXM app to your device, refer to our support section. Listen to NFL Radio SiriusXM NFL Radio delivers hard-hitting analysis and up-to-the minute NFL news that true football fanatics need.. m. ET Location: Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV Chiefs vs Raiders Live Stream: CBS, NFL Game Pass Questions Of The Day Which team is the most likely to underperform this week? I think we see the Chiefs step up and get the job done here offensively, and the likeliest outcome is that the Raiders offense fails to do a ton here. On the other hand, the Chiefs may have been one dropped pass away from defeating the Eagles and moving to 8-2 on the season, but now they enter this game at 7-3 and are hungry for a bounce-back win. Chiefs Defense Could Prove a Problem While the Raiders’ defense has played well with Antonio Pierce leading the team, the Chiefs defense has been one of the best in the NFL this season. How To Watch Chiefs Games Live - 2023 NFL on CBS 6 days ago — Week 12 – Sunday, Nov. 26. Kansas City Chiefs at Las Vegas Raiders, 4:25 PM, ET Week 14 – Sunday, Dec. 10. Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs, ... Chiefs vs Raiders Betting: Mahomes & Co. Bounce Back After Tough LossThe Kansas City Chiefs are fresh off a disappointing loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in prime time, and next up is a road date with the Las Vegas Raiders, looking to bounce back from its first loss under interim coach Antonio Pierce. If stats play any factor, this could be one of the toughest games to call for NFL player props on Nov 26, so we’re going to break down the spread and over/under here. While the Raiders failed to extend its win streak to three in a tough matchup with the Miami Dolphins, they did hold their own against one of the NFL’s best offenses, falling 20-13. They’ve allowed the fourth-fewest yards per game this season at 283. 2, which doesn’t bode well for a Raiders team that hasn’t found much of a stride offensively. NFL betting fans have seen rookie quarterback Aidan O’Connell show glimpses of upside, but he hasn’t put it all together yet. While he threw for 209 yards and completed 64 percent of his passes in a win over the Giants, he struggled with three interceptions last week against the Dolphins. Kansas City Chiefs - Las Vegas Raiders: Game time, TV Jan 7, 2023 — The National Football League game between Kansas City Chiefs and Las Vegas Raiders will be played this Saturday, January 7, at the Allegiant ...

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...
bottom of page